Let’s face it “Logo Soup” and metal levels don’t work anymore. Your sponsors and exhibitors want more: more attendees, better access, and quality interaction. Plus they are getting more requests for sponsorship than ever… so you need to stand out.
- Conduct assessment of stakeholder needs through one-on-one conversations, or focus groups (in person or virtual)
- Review of current sponsorship assets, how they align with stakeholder needs, and recommending areas for improvement
- Creating a prospectus that invites creativity, excitement, and the opportunity for more profitable sponsor relationships
List Building & Sales
- Building a new list of companies, or organizations who may want to partner with your organization
- Working with your team to execute sales calls, generating leads, sending information to their attention, and following up as requried
- Customizing the sponsor activation process for better participant engagement