Membership Retention Best Practices – Year Round Engagement
As we are rapidly approaching 2019, many associations are starting to work on their retention campaigns for membership – to keep their numbers up; their events full, and their sponsors rolling in.
We thought it would be timely to offer the resource our Engaging Associations Community recently created – “Membership Retention Best Practices” – as a way to start thinking about retention as a year round effort.
Here is a snapshot of the tips and best practices you will find within the PDF download:
- The First Month of Membership….It’s All in the Timing…
Proactivity = Winning
- The Second Month of Membership….Creating Connections…
Strengthen the Bond
- The Third Month of Membership….Engage, Engage, Engage!
- It’s Survey Time…Keep It Short & Simple
- Demonstrate Your Benefits
- What Can Your System(s) Do For You? Take A Little Time To Program…
- It’s The Final Countdown…
What to do at 90, 45, 30, 15 days before expiry, on the date of expiration, and 30, 60 and 90 days after the lapse (if necessary)
This resource is part of the bigger membership retention bundle offered – we hope you enjoy it!
And, if you need an extra push with your retention this year; please do not hesitate to get in touch.Let's Get Social! Follow us, or get in touch: