Marketing isn’t about pushing stuff at your audience. It’s about establishing credibility, creating value and earning trust so that your audience is attracted and wants to engage with your organization.
It takes a unique strategy and marketing plan to get the return you want on any recruitment efforts, so data quality is just as key as a well-designed promotion piece!
- Data Cleansing calls to your prospective list
- Obtaining opt-ins for your marketing and promotions
- Lead Generation to your prospective list, to obtain new members
Concerned about your retention rates? You’re not alone. Professional & Trade Associations across all industries are showing growing concerns, whether their membership is currently rapidly declining, or whether they have noticed a slow trend, and want to turn the ship around while they can.
- Retention/renewal calls to lapsed or “almost lapsed” members
- Obtain feedback for your association to review how to make the renewal process easier
Perhaps you are simply looking for a set of recommendations specific to your association from outside sources. We can help!
- Focus Groups to determine the qualities, characteristics and attributes of your association that work, and what doesn’t
- One-on-One Interviews with current and lapsed members to determine what your association does that keeps them a member, and why they left
- Overall consulting on recruitment and retention marketing strategies, and timelines